The Valley High School boys’ soccer team would like to collect new or gently used soccer equipment through the end of the 2019-20 school year.
These will be collected and redistributed to help children in the West Des Moines Community Schools (WDMCS) play the game. Soccer is a unifying force that brings together people of all ethnicities and has the power to open doors, hearts, and minds of those who play. People who love soccer are able to recycle their gear and enrich the lives of children.
- Please consider donating new or gently-used soccer equipment. “Gently-used” refers to any equipment that is not ruined, torn, or excessively dirty—anything that could be used again.
- Equipment we accept: Jerseys, shorts, shin guards, goalie jerseys, goalie pants/shorts, goalie gloves, socks, cleats, soccer balls, and bags.
- Jerseys with names/numbers are accepted.
- Balls do not have to be deflated.
- Cleats, socks, shin guards and goalie gloves are only accepted in pairs.
- Please make sure your donations are clean.
- Place donations in a plastic bag(s) and drop at our main site in front of the Athletics and Activities Office at Valley High School.
For more information or questions, please contact Valley head boys’ soccer coach Aziz Haffar at firstname.lastname@example.org.