For students who will be in grades 9-12 for 2020-2021 school year and are interested in cheering for football, basketball, wrestling, and the competition team, consider trying out for the Valley High School or Valley Southwoods Freshman High School cheer programs.
Cheer Tryouts Information
Previous cheer experience is not a requirement.
Interested students and one of their parents/guardians are required to attend one (not both) of the meetings listed below to be eligible to tryout; you need to stay the entire meeting.
- Monday, March 9: 5:30-6:30 p.m., Informational Meeting at Valley High School Forum
- Tuesday, March 10: 7:30-8:30 p.m., Informational Meeting at Valley High School Forum
We will work with conflicts for tryout practice, tryouts, and competition call-backs listed below:
- Tuesday, March 24: 6-8:30 p.m., Tryout Practice at Valley High School
- Thursday, March 26: 6:00 p.m., Tryouts at Valley High School
- Monday, March 30: 6-8 p.m., Competition Call-Backs at Valley High School
Please email Coach Beth Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. A current physical is required to tryout.