The Valley High School Athletics and Activities Office has changed the process of submitting your athletic paperwork for incoming students in grades 9-12 at Valley High School and Valley Southwoods Freshman High School and grade 8 at Indian Hills and Stilwell junior highs. This is through an online program called FamilyID.
FamilyID School Links
Please click on the appropriate school to access the respective FamilyID page if your student attends:
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help families and students when using FamilyID:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under “Programs.”
- Click on the green “Register Now” button and scroll, if necessary, to “Create Account/Log In.” If this is your first time using FamilyID, click “Create Account.” Click “Log In” if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select “I Agree” to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click “Continue” when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact:
- Valley and Valley Southwoods: Toni Wiemers, 515-633-4264
- Indian Hills: Zac Sinram, 515-633-4703
- Stilwell: David Perrigo, 515-633-6005
If you need to download the athletic physical form or non-athletic forms, please visit valleytigersathletics.com/forms.