The Valley High School junior varsity and varsity girls’ tennis teams host Southeast Polk on Thursday, April 29, for their next matches.
The junior varsity match will be played at the Crossroads Park Tennis Courts, and the varsity match will be held at the Valley Southwoods Freshman High School Tennis Courts. Both events start at 4 p.m.
For spectators and teams attending either of Thursday’s meets, here’s everything you need to know:
- Spectator attendance will be limited to immediate family only.
- Social distancing is a priority. Spectators are expected to maintain at least a 6-foot distance from others and to sit with their households. Spectators are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs in order to socially distance themselves from others.
- Players and teams will socially distance themselves as much as possible when not in competition.
- Face masks must be worn at all times by players, coaches, event personnel, and spectators. Players may only remove their face masks when in competition.
- When possible, tennis balls will not be shared between competing teams.
Varsity Bound App
The Varsity Bound mobile app gives Valley High School sports fans a professional experience, providing users everything to follow the Tigers, size up the competition and see how Valley and our student-athletes stack up all season long.
Schedules, scores, news, rosters, stats for the Valley Tigers