How To Submit Your Athletic Paperwork with FamilyID
The Valley High School Athletics and Activities Office has changed the process of submitting your athletic paperwork for incoming students in grades 9-12 at Valley High School and Valley Southwoods Freshman High School and grade 8 at Indian Hills and Stilwell junior highs. This is through an online program called FamilyID.
Please click on the appropriate school to access the respective FamilyID page if your student attends:
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help families and students when using FamilyID:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under “Programs.”
- Click on the green “Register Now” button and scroll, if necessary, to “Create Account/Log In.” If this is your first time using FamilyID, click “Create Account.” Click “Log In” if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select “I Agree” to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click “Continue” when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact:
- Valley and Valley Southwoods: Toni Wiemers, 515-633-4264
- Indian Hills: Zac Sinram, 515-633-4703
- Stilwell: David Perrigo, 515-633-6005
If you need to download the athletic physical form or non-athletic forms, please visit valleytigersathletics.com/forms.